About the project
The main aim of the project South Baltic Youth Core Groups Netowork (2018 – 2020) is to enhance cross-border cooperation of young people in partner countries and to improve capacity and competencies of local governments in engaging in civil dialogue with youth. The main project activities can be divided into three areas: modeling the process of civic involvement of young people at the local level, international cooperation and exchange of experience through the new founded network and international campaigns and research conducted by scientific institutions. In this section you can find out more about the project and its results.
About the project
- The main goal of the project was to build a network of partners from the South Baltic to promote support for civic involvement of young people and their involvement in decision-making processes.
- At the local level, the project supported local government authorities in involving young people in the decision-making process. At the international level, it enabled the exchange of experience and knowledge sharing in the field of youth civic participation.
- The project had theoretical support in scientific research on the subject of civic involvement of young people, barriers, motivations and interests of young people in this area.
Partners – case studies
- Telsiai District Municipality Administration
- Skane Nordost Hässleholm Municipality
- Municipality of Nowe Miasto Lubawskie
- Town and Commune of Dzierzgoń
- The Municipality of Gdynia
- Iława Municipality
- Municipality of City of Elbląg
- Road Map Recommendations
- Report on Youth’s needs on its civic participation
- Report on Institution’s needs on Youth Civic Participation
- Youth Political Engagement at Local Level: The Role of Youth Councils and Open Youth centres
- South Baltic Region Youth Identity Portfolio
Copyright © 2019 SB YCGN. All rights reserved.