South Baltic Youth Core Groups Network
South Baltic Youth Core Groups Network was created to support young people from South Baltic Region in the civic participation. The main goal of the network is to connect young people who want to be involved, organizations who support them in their engagement and other entities which are interested in youth participation. You can find here new partners in your civic initiative or some knowledge and materials what and how can be done in this matter.
Rules and standards
- The aim of the network is to connect institutions and people (administration, NGOs, local government institutions, youth organisations, young people, etc. ), which have the potential to strengthen and support civic engagement of young people.
- The SBYCGN is based on a dialogue between young people and representatives of institutions with power of making decisions. We recommend the “round tables” method to use in the debates.
- Activities of SBYCGN are based on principles such as: equality, openness, sharing of experience, education, partnership and youth involvement.
- Association of Polish Communes of Euroregion Baltic
- Civis Polonus Foundation
- Telsiai Community Foundation
- Telsiai District Municipality Administration
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- Klaipeda University
- Skane Nordost Hassleholm Municipality
- Vimmerby Municipality
- Municipality of Nowe Miasto Lubawskie
- Town and Commune of Dzierzgon
- The Municipality of Gdynia
- Iława Municipality
- Municipality of City of Elblag
“Round Tables” method
- An effective method for conducting social debate in the local community.
- Involves young people, representatives of authorities as well as various local organizations interested in the debate’s subject.
- “Round Tables” method is a way of a real involvement of young people in decision-making process at the local level.
Copyright © 2019 SB YCGN. All rights reserved.